Our current board of Trustees is:
- Jagmohan Bhakar (Campbell Road Gurdwara)
- Live Cherry ( Queen Mary, University of London)
- Michael Cubey, Chair (Bow Arts Trust)
- Reverend Deborah Frazer (St Mary and Holy Trinity, Bow)
- Patrick Harrison (Poplar HARCA)
- Dan Hopewell (Bromley-by-Bow Centre)
- Reverend Cameron Kirkwood (Bow Road Methodist Church)
- Elizabeth Marshall, Secretary (St Mary and Holy Trinity, Bow)
- Jon May (Queen Mary University of London (QMUL))
- Christopher Rawlins (Independant)
- Father Javier Ruiz-Ortiz (Our Lady and St Catherine of Siena RC Churc
- Leon Silver ( Nelson Street Synagogue)
- Anne Worlledge, Treasurer (Independent)
Volunteers are critical to the Bow Foodbank.
We have a core group of fantastic volunteers who are the lifeblood of the Bow Foodbank. They do an amazing job behind the scenes and working with our clients.
We are particularly grateful to the ongoing support of students from Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), who have set up a Bow Foodbank Volunteering Group to support our work.